Monday, March 28, 2011

Design 200

     I decided to register for Design 200 after researching majors at Ohio State. As a transfer student, I was required to meet with an advisor in a major I was considering. I decided to meet with the Design advisor, and she recommended the Design 200 course.
     I'm considering applying to the Visual Communication Design program, but am interested in learning more about Interior Design as well. I love the idea of Design as a career, because it is practical AND creative. I want to do something I love and something where I can actually make a living. I'm not the type of person who wants a 9-5 job in a cubicle. I am unconventional, and I want a job that is unconventional as well.
     I'm a little scared that the Design program is too ambitious for me and that I won't get in if I decide to pursue Visual Communication Design. But, I'll let the class run its course and not worry too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment